Utah Student Success Plan
The Harmony Plus and Flex Course Allowance allows you to to select curriculum and resources to complement your education.
As part of your Student Success Plan (SSP) you’ll submit an online order for the learning resources each student needs to help them be successful in their courses. Harmony will order the curriculum and/or supplies and ship them directly to your home.
Harmony Plus Allowance
- Up to $500 for students in grade 1-8
- Up to $250 for kindergarten students
- $125 for each core Flex core course
- $62.50 for each Flex elective course (grades 7-12)
EXAMPLES OF QUALIFYING LEARNING MATERIALS
- Curriculum and books, excluding religiously-based curriculum
- 3rd Party Lessons (musical instrument, dance), martial arts, tumbling, sewing, P.E., etc.)*
- Science equipment
- Educational games
- Sales Tax and shipping for said supplies
EXAMPLES OF NON-QUALIFYING LEARNING MATERIALS
- Home repair
- Furniture, including desks, tables, bookcases, etc.
- Clothes, including clothing needed for any lessons (dance) or activities (PE)
- Groceries, food items or appliances, even for cooking or science classes
- Internet access (available with Harmony Plus+)
- Personal expenses
- Participation fees for sports camps, athletic teams or leagues, or musical groups/ensembles
- Religiously-based curriculum, books and materials, including purchases of such items from suppliers such as (but not limited to) Apologia, Sonlight, Liahona Home School, A Beka, and others.
Copyright© 2015-2022 Harmony Educational Services