Dear Parents, Guardians, and Students,
It is now time to start enrollment confirmation for the 2021-2022 school year. Please follow the steps below to complete the re-enrollment process:
Step 1: Click here to be directed to Harmony’s Enrollment Confirmation form. Please fill out this form for each student even if they will not be returning to Harmony Educational Services for the 2021-2022 school year.
- We ask that you make a decision by April. If the Enrollment Confirmation form is not filled out and returned before the deadline, your student may not get the classes they want for the 2021-2022 school year.
Step 2: If you have a 6th grader going into 7th grade and do not have a personal exemption for immunizations, the following immunizations are required for re-enrollment: a TDAP booster, 2nd Varicella and Meningococcal. Idaho Immunization Exemption Form
- You can send any complete immunizations or exempt forms to Idaho Home Learning Academy (IHLA) via your PowerSchool account.
- If you are unable to upload documents into PowerSchool, please email documents to email@example.com. Make sure to include your child’s first initial and full last name in the email subject line.
Step 3: Confirm enrollment with IHLA.
- You should have received an email from IHLA on February 24, 2021, with instructions on how to re-enroll through PowerSchool.
- IHLA will be emailing a snap code for each student on March 1, 2021. Make sure to check your spam and junk folders.
** If you have new students you would like to enroll, make sure they are on the applicant list here and we will be sending new student information to you soon. **
Harmony/IHLA Enrollment Team