Minnesota Families - Learn How You Can Access Individualized and Flexible Home-based Educational Programs for Free
Tuition Free Online Public School Education
Every child has different capacities, interests and passions. We understand that students flourish when education is individualized to their unique needs.
Harmony Provides a variety of courses for K-8th graders, ensuring a truly customized learning experience.
Minnesota students who want to participate in a tuition-free public school can do so by enrolling with a Harmony partner tuition-free online public school.
This gives families the flexibility to learn at home, access online curriculum and attend on-site programs (where available).
We deliver a personalized, high quality education that helps students reach their potential and achieve their goals. The key to our student’s success is the combination of exceptional curriculum developed by Harmony Educational Services – experts in education – and individualized learning programs, backed by support and guidance from professional, dedicated teachers and staff.
Each Student’s Schedule Can Be Customized to Their Unique Needs!With parent and mentor guidance, each student will create a personalized schedule, choosing their courses from a variety of different providers.
Student Success Plan
With a mentor, parents create a Student Success Plan (SSP) to choose courses, curriculum, and a Harmony Plus option to best meet the needs of each child. Harmony purchases the curriculum and resources, so there are no out-of-pocket expenses for the family. Student schedules follow the guidelines below.
Kindergarten students choose:
- Core: Odyssey or Flex Kindergarten
- Electives: Up to 1 elective kit or Options Day Kindergarten
Students in grades 1-6 select:
- Core: 4 core classes from a combination of Flex and/or online courses
- Electives: 1 elective course/kit (optional)
Students in grades 7-8 select:
- Students select 4 core classes from a combination of Flex and/or online courses, plus up to 1 credit of elective courses (optional)
With Harmony’s public school option, you can select from Harmony’s on-site Options courses and a variety of independent learning curriculum options, all at no cost!
Sample Elementary Student Schedules
- Dream Box: Math
- Harmony Flex: Language Arts
- Odyssey: Science
- Flex: Social Studies
- Harmony Elective Kit: Advanced Art
- ALEXS: Math 4
- Odyssey: Language Arts 4
- K12: Science 4
- K12: Social Studies 4
- Harmony Elective Kit: Microscope
Sample Middle School Student Schedules
- BYU Independent Study: English 7
- ALEKS: Math 7
- FuelEd Life Science, 7th grade
- Harmony Flex: History/Social Studies 7
- Harmony ESP: Fitness for Life (Semester 1)
- Music Appreciation: The Enjoyment of Listening
- eDynamic Learning: Middle School Photography: Drawing with Light
On-Site Curriculum OfferingsOffered in Select Minnesota Locations
Options Day complements your child’s core education by offering four fun on-site electives on one day. In addition to the supportive atmosphere that parents love, your children will enjoy learning from qualified instructors who have a passion for teaching. Classes may include karate, theater, art and more.
- Grades K-8
Independent Learning Curriculum OfferingsAvailable to All Students throughout Minnesota
Flex is an individualized course of study for independent learners who want to choose learning materials that are important to you. Core course materials are customized to your child’s unique learning, and Harmony provides the curriculum that your child needs to be successful – at no cost to you. Throughout the semester, students demonstrate their knowledge of state standards by completing worksheet checkpoints.
- Students in grades 1-8 may take up to 4 Flex core courses.
- Kindergartners take one Flex course covering math, language arts, and science.
- Grades K-8 submit work every 2 weeks.
Harmony offers a broad range of curriculum so that you can individualize the education of your child with our online courses. Students may select online courses in any combination with Harmony’s Options, Flex and ESP online courses. A variety of core and elective courses are available, and educational support is offered by our customer service representatives and instructors. Harmony provides online course subscriptions, Harmony Kits, and Flex courses at no cost to the student. You can customize your online learning experience from the broad range of learning providers.
- Grades K-8
Free Individualized EducationGain Access to Free Harmony Curriculum
(801) 471-0208 | 269 East 400 South, Springville, UT 84663
Copyright © 2015-2018 Harmony Educational Services, LLC