Dear Harmony Families,
We hope everyone is having a great summer! It is going by fast and with school starting just around the corner, we have a couple of exciting announcements for you.
Our families will now be able to submit reimbursements!
Harmony will purchase all core course supplies for you. However, we are happy to announce that the school will allow you to submit a reimbursement for other curriculum, learning materials, lessons, internet, etc. Any exceptions can be made with general education teachers.
- You may choose to buy core course materials or be reimbursed.
- You have a choice to split ordering and reimbursements.
- Reimbursements will occur once a month, up to ten times during the year. You may submit at any time during the month.
- You can still be reimbursed for elective curriculum, learning materials, lessons, and Internet or have Harmony purchase and pay for those.
Here is how it works.
- You will place your order for core materials first semester and submit reimbursement for all other curriculum and learning materials.
- To make submissions and requests easy, you can place an order and submit reimbursement on the same form. Simple select reimbursement or a Harmony Resource Request at the beginning of the form. You will be able to submit only one type at a time.
- Please combine all receipts into one document per student before uploading them.
Idaho Home Learning Academy anticipates they will be sending each of their students the Parent Handbook mid July.
We also want to make you aware that funding has increased this year to $1,800.00 per student for grades 1-8 and to $900.00 for Kindergarten.
All of us at Harmony are so happy to work with your family this year. Please let us know if we can help you in any way.
Harmony Educational Services