Hello Harmony Families,
It’s amazing that the end of the school year is just days away. We have enjoyed working with your family this year and hope that your children will be continuing with Provo eSchool for the new year. Here is the monthly touchpoint email with some helpful information as we finish out the school year.
Inside the email:
- Important Dates
- End of Year Information
- Re-enrollment Information
- iReady Testing
Here are important upcoming dates.
Provo eSchool / Harmony Office
- May 24: Last day of school
- May 27: Memorial Day, Harmony/eSchool Offices Closed
Options Day / MAP
- May 14: Last day of Options Day
- May 15: Last day of MAP
End of Year Information
Please mark your calendars for the last day of school on May 24. This is the last day that students’ work in online courses will be included for 2nd semester grading. This is also the last date the Flex worksheets may be submitted for 2nd semester. Be sure to read any notes left by the graders. Sometimes there is a mistake on an upload or a missing page, and all of that is communicated in the notes.
Re-enrollment for Next Year
Re-enrollment for next school year is currently in progress. If you have not yet responded to the enrollment confirmation email, you may use the link below to complete the enrollment confirmation form for next school year. Submit one form per student regardless of whether or not they are returning.
Please note that incoming 7th graders will need new immunizations in order to complete enrollment.
If you have new students you would like to enroll, make sure they are on the applicant list and we will be sending new student information to you soon.
If you have enrollment questions, please contact the enrollment office by phone 801-471-0208 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
It’s time to do iReady testing. Students in grades 1-8 and Kindergarten students who did not take the KEEP test need to take the end-of-year iReady diagnostic tests. This is part of your student’s enrollment with Provo eSchool. As a school-mandated test, a student may not opt out of these tests. Thank you for participating in a timely manner, which helps us maintain a good relationship with the school!
Please complete the iReady assessments before June 30. Remember that the iReady assessments need to be completed before course selection is approved for next school year.
Students will use their login from the first of the year. If you need the login information sent to you again, please contact your mentor. Be sure to have your children take the iReady diagnostic tests before the end of the school year.
- Student takes the assessments at home on the iReady website. Student must have reliable internet access and a computer.
- Here is the iReady url: https://login.i-ready.com/
- When the student logins to iReady, they will select “Math” or “Reading” and the test will automatically be available.
- Parent acts as proctor.
- Student only should be doing the work. Students should not have the test read to them or answers or hints given to them. Audio may be available for some portions of the tests.
- Each test will take about one hour.
- The diagnostic assessment is adaptive, which means that depending on how the student answers, questions will be progressively harder or easier.
All of us at Harmony are so happy to work with your family this year. Please let us know if we can help you in any way.