Home Centered Education
Supported by Schools and Teachers
Exciting Announcements You’ve Got to Know About!
Take a closer look at Harmony for the 2020-2021 school year.
NEW Free Supplemental Resources
New for the 2020-21 school year, all Harmony students will receive the following supplemental resources at no cost to the student.
- BrainPop and BrainPop Jr
- Study Island
- Reading Eggs
- Spelling City
These resources provide valuable support for all core courses, as well as some elective content.
Free Monthly Field Trips
Harmony will provide a free field trip somewhere across the state of Idaho each month of the school year. Details to come!
Improved Flex Direct Courses
The Harmony Flex program is back, new and improved and available at no cost! We’re returning to the updated Flex worksheets that we all know and love.
But that’s not all. In addition, we’ve made some changes to help save you time. We’ve done much of the heavy lifting for you.
Flex Direct Videos
- The Flex Direct courses now include video presentations by certified teachers to cover all of the Power Learning Goal concepts in the Flex worksheets. All weekly videos will be available at the beginning of the school year.
- By watching the 20-30 minute videos one time per week, your children will be able to complete the quizzes or worksheets without additional resources. So you won’t have to help them find resources to look for the answers.
- Online quizzes with the same worksheet questions have been created, so your child will be able to complete the questions online. For those that prefer it, worksheets can still be submitted via an upload.
- Nine quizzes will be available for each semester. By choosing to do the quizzes, you will not need to upload worksheets. Nine quizzes/worksheets are due each semester.
- You may still choose to scan and upload the worksheets. All 18 worksheets will be available at the beginning of the school year. You may choose to submit the worksheets in any order, in place of the quizzes.
- If you request the worksheet packets (rather than having your child complete the online quizzes), the worksheet packets will be emailed to you prior to the beginning of the school year.
- Each semester, you can coordinate the quizzes/worksheets with the curriculum and materials that you are using at home.
- Teachers are creating lesson plans for the Power Learning Goals (PLGs) and Flex Direct course alignment, so this school requirement will be done for you.
Variety of Online Courses
Harmony also provides a number of online courses, such as Aleks Math, Dreambox, BYU, and more. We’re available to answer any questions that you might have about our curriculum offerings.
The Next Step
We’d love to work with your family in the 2020-21 school year! If you have any questions about this program and the changes, please contact your mentor or Stacey Snow at 801-310-7520 or email@example.com.
For students new for the 2020-2021 school year, reserve your spot now. Visit https://harmonyed.com/idaho/enrollment/.
269 East 400 South, Springville, UT 84663 | (801) 471-0208
Copyright © 2015-2020 Harmony Educational Services